Mission: “Using our resources to promote a positive environment in the Big Stone Lake Area!”
We support and promote growth of the businesses, enhance the quality of life, and strive to create a spirit of cooperation, actively represent the members interests, provide leadership in the communities of the entire Big Stone Lake Area.
- Opportunities for YOU to be involved in the Big Stone Lake Area community…
- Dedicated staff to help you and your business prosper
- FREE web directory listing on bigstonelake.com
- Network opportunities, Chamber After 5 Socials, and Annual Membership Meeting
- Postings opportunities on Chamber website, Facebook, and Chamber 101
- Accept Chamber Bucks (keeping money local)
- Receive mailings and/or emails on local upcoming events
- Active Business Association Committees
- Co-op advertising opportunities
- “Member Only” Referrals
- Promote Grand Openings & Ribbon Cuttings
- Reduced rates & booth fees at Chamber events
- Display business information at Chamber office
- YOUR business information included in all Chamber inquiries
As a Chamber member, get the most from your investment. Take advantage of all Chamber services, actively participate in programs, events, functions, and committees. The annual dues are a deductible business expense, but not tax deductible. Also visit with your insurance agent, as your business may qualify for a membership discount.
The Chamber mails information packets daily to inquirers regarding lodging, things to see and do, relocation information, and work opportunities. We also connect with other area Chambers to trade hundreds of our Visitors Guides each year! Co-op Advertising on national fishing and hunting TV shows and publications, local radio, and TV are included in our plan to promote tourism. Tourism is a way to enhance our economy.